There are several steps involved in applying for a programme at WAE.
Step 1: Be informed
Ensure that the course will suit your needs. You need to consider the level and aims of the course, the duration, the timing, the support services and the qualification. To get this information, please study our web site carefully and feel free to contact us if you have any questions. email@example.com
Step 2: Complete Application Form
Complete the Application Form for the course that interests you. There are three ways to do this
- you can complete it and submit it on-line
- you can save the application form, complete it and send it as an e-mail attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org
- You can print out the form and fill it in by hand. To send it you can scan it and send it as an attachment to email@example.com or you can post it to Waterford Academy, SEBIC, IDA Business Park, WATERFORD, Ireland.
Step 3 : Offer of a Place and fee Payment
- As soon as WAE receives your application, we will contact you if we have queries or to make you an offer of a place.
- When you receive an offer you will be asked to pay the fees or a deposit.
- This is done by electronic bank transfer.
- If you are from a country for which a study visa is required, you will have to pay the full fee at this time. You need the fee receipt in order to apply for the visa. http://www.inis.gov.ie/en/INIS/Pages/Student_Visa_Guidelines
Please refer to WAE’s Fee Refund policy. In the case of a visa refusal, all fees paid are refunded in full.
APPLICATION FORMS (Word Documents)
Please download application form and upload the document after completing it.