On completion of this programme, the successful participant is expected to:
- show good oral and written communication skills equivalent to at least IELTS 5.5.
- undertake an undergraduate programme through the medium of English.
- understand and adapt to the teaching and assessment modes commonly used in Irish Universities and Institutes
- apply good time management and self directed learning skills to their private study
- make effective use of Library and Computing resources for learning support and educational research.
- apply the above skills and competences to a range of subjects directly related to the third level course they intend to follow.
- understand the structure and operation of Irish and EU society and feel comfortable and confident living in this environment.