The success of programmes in Waterford Academy is built on the resources and supports provided for teachers.
Each teacher is provided with a kit bag containing:
- A copy of Teacher’s handbook
- Copies of the Students’ Book, Teachers’ Book, Workbook and CD for every level of class he/she will be teaching;
- Whiteboard markers;
- A supply of project paper and markers;
- Flip chart paper;
- An ID Card to access resources and facilities;
- Some pens;
- A packet of post-its;
- Blu-Tack and Sellotape;
- A pack of Administrative Forms (hard copy and on a CD).
In addition to well equipped modern classrooms, WAE ensures that teachers have access to:
- Administrative support
- Specialist training
Further information about teacher support services are given in the teachers handbook.
In addition to their classroom work, teachers have some administrative duties. Below is a list of forms commonly required by teachers.
- Lesson Plan
- 5 day Lesson Plan
- Student Attendance Record
- Sample Contract
- Payroll Form
- Teacher Observation Record
- Teacher Feedback Form
Timetables by class
Timetables by teacher